Give your guacamole a fat, fibre, and nutrient boost by adding some hemp seed oil and hemp seeds. We incorporate hemp into some of the simplest meals to show you just how easy it is to get this nutrient dense powerhouse into your everyday living.
Ingredients/Prep time 5 minutes.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 fresh lime
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons Mexican seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dried or fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoon of hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon of hemp seed oil (optional if taste is desired)
- Dice avocados and place into a bowl or food processor.
- Add 1/2 a fresh lime, salt, pepper, seasoning, and paprika in with diced avocados. Begin to mash with a fork or blend in a food processor.
- Once guacamole is at desired consistency, stir through coriander, hemp seeds and hemp seed oil (if desired).
- More lime, hemp seeds and paprika can be added if desired for taste.